1/28/2013

Lots Of Love Wood Grain


This is a love themed card or un-Valentine design.  It is fitting for any love theme, I think, and for a guy or gal.  I went with a rustic country feel here.


And the inside .... 


The front sentiment is "Lots of Love" and the inside has "Always & Forever".  At first I thought of inking the embossing folder for the wood grain, on lighter paper.  Instead, I chose embossing on brown.  Used a diecut panel with double hearts that had a primitive feel, added twine, tag, rhinestones and a button.  

Tools used include:

My Creative Time "Lots of Love" set, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Cuttlebug, Ranger Tim Holtz Alterations Wood Grain embossing folder, Coffee archival ink, BasicGrey button, twine, distress ink in Frayed Burlap.

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment and follow my new crafty blog while you're here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn