1/30/2013

Romantic I Love You Card

Valentine or not, I'm so happy with how this LOVE card turned out.  The sentiments, I adore!


And the inside ...


To start with, I incorporated the I love you die cut title with the "love" filling inside the stitched heart for the focal points.  Then, I separated each with panels and a big black tied ribbon.  The inside sentiment "I'd be lost without you!" goes great with this, I think.  I love how this looks bold and beautiful with the red, black, grey and white tones.  

This is included in the "Heart" challenge #5 at the Additcted to CAS blog.  CAS is short for clean and simple.  I love this style.

Tools used include:
My Creative Time "Lots of Love" & "100% Sweetness" stamps and die sets, Ranger archival ink, ribbon, Cricut Artiste cartridge, KaiserCraft paper, EK success crinkle paper, Bazzill Fig Swirl cardstock, adhesive and Pop Dots. 

That's all for today. Hope you'll comment and/or follow my new crafty blog.  Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I Love your Card. So Pretty! Thanks for Sharing and I just became a follower! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! And I love the colours you have used, I think the grey panel and the black ribbon make all the difference! Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the stitched, script heart and the die-cut sentiment. Great choice of colors. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn