1/19/2013

Valentine Treat Favor


This is a treat wrap made for the Jaded Blossom "Anything But A Card" challenge. It was fun to make and play with different colors in the process.



This is the first candy holder of this type I have made.  For Valentine's Day, I made up some for my nieces and nephews with pops and then made some with wrapped Hershey Kisses.  Since I have a collection of these little circle stamps from the Jaded Blossom Candies line, I picked a few that would suit each recipient.

The fabulous tools used include:
From Jaded Blossom:
Valentine Treats stamps
Pattern Kisses stamp
Valentine Candies stamps
Flag Dies

Thanks for visiting. Please follow our new crafty blog while you're here and leave us a comment.

8 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!! I love those colors together. Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo pretty and I LOVE these colors together its sooooo nice! thanks so much for joining us in the jaded blossom challenge this month !!

    michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this. Love the color combo. Thank you so much for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Those colors look great together. Thanks for joining us over Jaded Blossom's Anything But A Card Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It love this! Awesome color combo! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite color combo! Fantastic job on the hat! Thanks for joining in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month :)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn