5/01/2013

Winner of the cute babies sentiment stamp...

Winner time again....

Today I am announcing the winner of the extra new sentiment only stamp that I received as part of my recent grab bag purchase over at Unity Stamp Company.  Since I already have the itty bitty set, this extra sentiment is being shared.  I have become a fan of their red rubber cling stamps and wonderful sales there weekly. 

The lucky winner of the sentiment "CONGRATS you make cute babies." chosen by random.org is...

Angeline
 who said... "Gaylynn, this is so so so cute!!! i want this stamp! :)"

I will have another giveaway coming up soon, so make sure to follow my blog.  Sharing more goodies!!!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. WOWWWWW!!! thanks Gaylynn. this stamp is just too cute!! thanks :) emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn