7/11/2016

Bible Journal Flower and Quote

Another bible journal page, this time with different ink.


Some of the supplies:


I stamped the images with StazOn black ink.  My ink pad was very juicy, and it did show on the back page.
I used the water soluble oil pastels to watercolor.  This time, I mixed the pastels with water and brush on a craft mat.  The color was applied in layers, drying in between.  The watercolor did not bleed through the page.  I ironed the page between two pieces of paper.

Here is the watercolor prep.


And this is the back of the page.


For my bible journal posts, I am keeping them focused on my art process along the way.  My personal journal notes are kept private for the most part.

Link Up:

The Daily Marker 30 Day ~ Day 7

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge ~ Flora and Fauna

Supplies:  Unity stamp Small Things Great Love, My Creative Time Just Because flower stamp, StazOn ink, Prima water soluble soft oily pastels, brush and water.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I love how you've taken a sentiment and carried it through with gorgeous artwork. I think this is such an important concept to live by and I like how you've embraced values and art at the same time. This is truly lovely and I'm so glad you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn