10/17/2016

Joy to the World Christmas Card

These Christmas bulbs and inspirational sentiment make me want to sing.


Sentiment:  Joy to the world, the Lord has come.

This is one of many holiday cards that I have been making to get a head start on the Christmas season.

These big and beautiful ornaments stand on their own nicely.  With just a couple of colors and some adhesive gems, it is ready to go.

Link Up:  Word Art Wednesday Challenge #252-253 Anything Goes

Supplies:  Unity stamps from 10/2016 KOM Holiday Hugs and A Joyous Season; Copic markers, foam tape and adhesive gems.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Gaylynn, another gorgeous cards! I love these beautiful ornaments, and you've colored them perfectly! And I especially love the sentiment...the real meaning of Christmas! So glad you've joined us at Word Art Wednesday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the crisp and well colored image/s. We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new Challenge just started today and will be glad to have you linked with us again. Leaving you an encouragement from God's Word found in Isaiah 12:2 which tells us, "Behold, God is my salvation,I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." Have a great week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn