11/27/2016

Layered Hearts Gift Tag

Today, I am up on the Unity blog with this project for their newest Stamp of the Week.


Sentiment:  #MYHEART

This lovely heart image was colored in with liner pens.
To add dimension, I layered two hearts and lifted the edges of the top heart.

I made a quick tip video for this.
My YouTube is Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq.


A side view showing the dimension.


Link Up:

HLS November Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

Supplies:  Unity #MYHEART stamp of the week, MFT die-namics, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens, rhinestone brads and ribbon.

Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

  1. A super tag, love the colours you chose for the heart.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the bright colors on the heart. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn