9/15/2017

Dreamy card edges and video tutorial.

For the CardMaker and Spellbinders blog hop, scroll down or click here.

A love themed floral card with dreamy accents.


Sentiment:  You make my heart sing.

This was stamped with the newest Unity releases.  I made a wreath frame from flowers and branches and then added the sentiment.  To soften the look, I added a dreamy trim with white blending.
This is great for a loved one, anniversary or Valentine's Day.

Here is a video tutorial for this floral card.


A closer look:


Link Up:  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Clean and Simple

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. stamps from Happy and Happy Holidays by Jolande and Marleen; Copic markers, Colorbox ink, ink blending tool, paper punch and cardstock.

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I saw it over at Unity first but then I saw it linked at Simon Says and thought I would pop over and take another look! I love flowering branches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love the colours you have used and the way the red pops...beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn