10/18/2017

An inspirational card with Unity's Jane Girl.

Here is a vintage style inspirational card using watercolor and paper layers.


Sentiment:  Stay patient and trust your journey.

I gave this card a vintage look with distress ink and watercolor.  It is a great inspirational card for supporting friends and family.

I made a video tutorial for it.
YouTube:  Gaylynn NeatThingsBtq


Here is another look a little closer:


A little note about my cards:  I have greeting cards for sale on my website plus the ones seen here on my blog and on my facebook page.  These are one of a kind creations of mine.  If you happen to see something that you would like to purchase or to request a custom order, leave a note or message me and I will get back with you.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Jane Girl by Angie Blom, Ranger archival ink, distress ink and distress markers, Spellbinders dies, hemp,  Canson watercolor paper and BasicGrey paper.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn