10/18/2017

Inspirational watercolor accents and butterflies.

Here is an inspirational card with butterflies and watercolor.


Sentiment:  When you love & laugh abundantly, you live a beautiful life.

For this card, I repeated the butterfly stamping around the sentiment.  And then, I added bright and cheerful watercolor and accents.

Here is a quick video tutorial for this butterfly card.


And a little closer:


Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Love Abundantly October 2017 Layers of Life, Ranger archival ink, distress markers and water brush, Canson watercolor paper, Papertrey, Ink cardstock and Pretty Pink Posh droplets.

A little note about my cards:  I have greeting cards for sale on my website plus the ones seen here on my blog and on my facebook page.  These are one of a kind creations of mine.  If you happen to see something that you would like to purchase or to request a custom order, leave a note or message me and I will get back with you.

Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn