11/28/2017

Bible journal or planner art tab.

Here is a decorated bible journal page with stamped art.


My grace is sufficient...  2 Corinthians 12:9

My Creative Bible is the brand that I use and it includes journaling space on the sides of each page.  But sometimes, there is not enough room for the full image or sentiment that I want to include.  So I make foldable tabs for some of the art.
These panels are a favorite solution of mine.

This panel is scored and adhered on one end, allowing the tab to fold over to read the text on the page.  I just do not like to cover the words permanently.

Another great use for them is for stamping and coloring with mediums which may bleed through to the back of thin bible pages.  For this example, the stamping was colored in with Copic markers onto cardstock.  Adding this panel protects the bible page and the page behind is undamaged and unstained.

For this page, I used a stamp designed for planner art and paired it with an inspirational sentiment stamp from a different kit.  Mixing up stamps and using them in different ways is another favorite thing of mine.

I made a quick video tutorial for this bible page tab.


I have posted a series of articles on ways to decorate bible journals.  I have experimented with different mediums for use in the process.  To read more posts about my process and projects, click bible journal.

Linked up:  Word Art Wednesday Challenge #310 - #311

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Planner Gal: Call It A Plan by Angie Blom & The Vine by Graciellie Design; My Creative Bible, Copic markers, Ranger archival ink, cardstock and a scoring board.

Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn