12/19/2017

Bible journal watercolor flowers & Sharpie accents.

This is a two page bible journal watercolor project.


Sentiments:

God is Love 1 John 4:8

We love because He first loved us.  1 John 4:19

I used watercolor paper to stamp the flowers and then used watercolor.  Once dry, white Sharpie accents were added for more interest.


Here are the two pages a little closer.


I made a video tutorial for these florals.


For more of my bible journaling ideas and tips, see my other posts in the category of bible journal.

Included in Word Art Wednesday Challenge #312 - #313 Anything Goes.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. God Is Love by Graciellie Design, Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils, water brush, My Creative Bible, Ranger watercolor paper and a Sharpie pen.

Enjoy the Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn