3/02/2018

Pop Up Birthday Card ~ Inside

Today, I am sharing an interactive greeting card with an inside pop up.


Front sentiment:  Wishing you happiness.
Inside sentiment:  I hope your day is purrfect.

This is a sweet pun card, perfect for a birthday or just because.  It features a girl and cat pop-up image on the inside of the card.  When the card opens, this scene stands upright.


The front of the card is decorated with flowers, a doily and a layered sentiment tag.  I like that this can be used for most occasions.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. Meow & Furever and also Happy Moments; Copic markers, My Creative Time Stitched Pop-Up dies, My Mind's Eye and K&Company paper.

I hope you were inspired by this pop-up handmade card.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video Gaylynn. I think I will have to try the pop up technique... you make it look easy!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one awesome interactive card!! Love it! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn