3/21/2018

Watercolor with chalk inks ~ Watercolor Wednesday

Hi, it's Gaylynn here with a peek at my project for Watercolor Wednesday on the Unity blog.  


For today's project, I created a mixed media style gift tag with chalk ink used as watercolor, along with embossed stamping.  Prima chalk edgers were used in this example.

I made a detailed post including a video tutorial on how I used the chalk inks for watercolor.
See the  Unity blog for all of the details for this vintage style mixed media watercolor gift tag.

Supplies:  Unity Stamp Co. The Simple Things and Mix-Up Of Cuteness, Prima chalk edgers, My Creative Time dies, modeling paste, embossing powder and watercolor paper.

Have a lovely day.
Gaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your note should be visible soon. Comments are reviewed prior to being published. Thanks for your patience and for stopping by. Gaylynn